PRSVR Verified Manufacturers
PRSVR Verified Manufacturers
A productive mix of manufacturers that currently create for PRSVR, and are capable of producing cut and sew athletic apparel, uniforms, denim, leather, knit, satin, luggage, eyewear, and footwear designs.
These partners are willing to work with you to create samples through production, with all in one stop sourcing. This means they will source the fabric and the fastenings and they can grade it and cut it and sew it and package it!
How do we have this list?
PRSVR is owned and operated by Brandon and Margaret Williamson. Over the past 15 years, they have created a network of international and domestic manufacturing partners that are trustworthy, reliable, and capable. They did this through 1. a lot of research 2. a lot of mistakes 3. creating over 150 new cut and sew apparel, footwear, and accessory designs.
After utilizing these relationships for PRSVR, we are now ready to expand our business to help other designers find their production partners with verified manufacturers.
There are many benefits to working with a verified manufacturer, including:
- Increased trust and confidence: When a manufacturer is verified, it means that they have been vetted by a third party and found to meet certain standards. This can give you peace of mind knowing that you are working with a reputable and reliable company.
- Reduced risk: Working with a verified manufacturer can help to reduce your risk of fraud, counterfeiting, and other problems. This is because verified manufacturers are more likely to have the necessary security measures in place to protect your products and your business.
- Improved quality: Verified manufacturers are more likely to produce high-quality products that meet your standards. This is because they have been through a rigorous auditing process and are committed to providing quality products.
- Better customer service: Verified manufacturers are more likely to provide excellent customer service. This is because they understand the importance of customer satisfaction and are committed to making sure that you are happy with your products and your experience.
- Access to new markets: Verified manufacturers can help you to access new markets. This is because they have the experience and the connections to help you to break into new markets and grow your business.
Overall, working with a verified manufacturer can offer a number of benefits for your business. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy partner, then a verified manufacturer is a great option.
This list is focused on QUALITY over QUANTITY. We will NOT give you a hundred email addresses or a long list of websites or whatsapp numbers for you search through. This is a concise list of manufacturing partners with direct connection to a project manager that has proven their process and capabilities.
With these partners, you can go from concept to sample to production on:
- Athletic Gear
Stop guessing and start creating.
Questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or use our on site message system